Monday, February 23, 2009

Day X of unemployment, Day X of New Texas Life

I have completely lost track of time. Weeks slip by and I can't give you any explanation of what has happened in the past several weeks. I'm quite sure I haven't been on any job interviews. I haven't gotten anywhere on any of my little "unemployment projects". Let me enumerate:

1. Find Job

2. Paint Mom's condo

3. Work on jewelry

I have made zero progress on all fronts.

Things I've learned:

1. I have no appropriate clothing for the slovenly life.

2. Your mother is still your mother no matter how completely irresponsible she is.

3. My mother has terrible taste in vodka. I've had a headache since I got here. Blaming it on a sinus infection didn't work as well as I had hoped.

4. American Idol is the glue that binds our country together.

Okay, tomorrow I am going to a Fat Tuesday party at the Yacht Club. You know there will be a story. I'll try to write it ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment