Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hot Guy on a Motorcycle

Ever since Sons of Anarchy came out on FX, I've been looking for my own Hot Guy on a Motorcycle (HGOM). For a while I was beginning to think he was a myth, because every guy I saw on a motorcycle was definitely not hot. Aged and derelict would be more accurate.

A few weeks ago I was driving from Austin to Rockport, and as I was passing through Refugio (pronounced re-fury-o), I finally saw him! He turned on to the highway right in front of me. He had a low rider style bike with the long handlebars, aviator shades, totally cool. He was obviously a local because other drivers were waving at him at the intersection we stopped at. He was to my left so I got to ogle him from the corner of my eye. He turned left at the intersection and I spent the last hour of my drive wishing it were on a harley instead of the battered old jeep. Sigh.

Meanwhile, I've been listening to The Secret on my iPod during some of these little roadtrips. Its a tad corny and Oprah-rific, but I basically agree with the theory that you have to visualize your self with what you want in order to attain it and listening to The Secret seems to help me focus on that. What does this have to do with my HGOM? Wait for it.

So there I was heading back to Austin, and just outside of Rockport I see a semi-hot guy on a motorcycle. My mind immediately drifted back to my HGOM in Refugio, who I decided to concentrate on for a few miles. Its about 40 miles to Refugio so I my mind had wandered by the time I rolled into town... but amazingly HGOM pulled right in front of me again! I was like OMG!!! I immediately tried to banish all stalkerish thoughts, but it was exciting nonetheless.

Look out HGOM, the Universe is drawing you closer to me. You can't resist forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment