Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Hair Makes Me Look Fat

It was inevitable. Finding a new hair person is always painful, but after being so happy with Tina for the past few years, this is especially devastating.

I put a shout out on Facebook to get suggestions on where to get my hair done in Austin. Turns out someone I went to high school with just opened a new salon in downtown Austin. I checked it out and the website looked great so I thought I’d take a chance.

It took two hours and 15 minutes for a cut and highlight. And the color looks great, it really does. But the haircut lacks imagination. Straight, flat, boring. My hair is basically back to where it was before I whacked it off into my funky shag thing I had going on.

So now my giant round cranium is enhanced by the straight flatness of my hair. Think Gretchen Carlson on Fox and Friends, except she has more body than I do.

Hopefully I am being overdramatic and it won’t be so bad after I take a stab at fixing it myself. If anyone sees cute hair pictures or good celebrity hair out there, let me know. I need a picture to inspire.

I owe you a post on Oysterfest and my fun weekend with Mia, and coming soon will be something on my upcoming fun weekend in Dallas.

I hope you are all well. I am getting tired of being unemployed and homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment