Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I haven't showered since Friday.

i.e. I haven't done anything for 5 days. Well not entirely true... just means that I am content to go to Wal-Mart or the beach with my hair in a bandanna and no make up.

I am going to Austin today so I suppose that task can't be avoided anymore.

In other news, the ladies came up with a way to get in touch with Todd Hunter's office without going through the Mills connextions. So his office has my resume, but I'm not anticipating that anything will come of it soon.

In Austin I am going to meet Martha's friend Sarah, who sounds like a lot of fun and will hopefully have some ideas for me. I'll stay with Bonnie, and we are planning to get together with another friend who has moved back to the area.

So that has been my big, exciting week so far!

I am really looking forward to Easter weekend, in which I will be driving my mom and Kay to Mission, Tx where we will be taking a trip south of the border (let me know if you need me to pick up any meds for you (non-narcotic of course)! I am also contemplating having permanent eyeliner applied. The only thing holding me back is knowing that it will only be a week before Heather's wedding... and I am already trying to get rid of the henna tatoo I had applied to my back two weeks ago...

Oh, didn't I mention that? My judgement may have been impared when I made that decision. My niece Alaina got one too. She picked cutesy flowers. I picked the Eye of Horus. (WTF? I mean, I like egyptology and all... but as a tat on my back? See? Judgement definitely impared.) I guess I have learned that I am definitely NOT a tatoo person. After the margaritas wore off I was like... craaaaapppppp. The good news is, that even though it is supposed to last for FORTY DAYS, my exfoliation regimin will have it gone by d-day (Heather's wedding).

So I am thinking about the permanent eyeliner, I am concerned that I will have two black eyes for the grand event. But its only $100 for both eyes!!! How can I resist?

I am sure there will be may tales to tell about the trip to Mission and the trip to the DMZ (aka Mexico)... including how I lasted 5 hours in the car with chain smoking all the way.

Ok, I'm going hit the shower. Later girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment